10 tips for new political parties
- Think global, bold, long-term, radical, systemic and visionary.
- Start from your own detailed global and national vision of the future. It requires you to think hard.
- Don't get involved in today's factual political debate. It will only lead to a dead end that will put you at a disadvantage.
- Focus on national long-standing personality/wisdom development. Explain in detail why and how.
- Announce that you intend to introduce in-depth personality tests on candidates for parliament, to be made public.
- Announce that you intend to transform society from a competitive to a collaborative system.
- Announce that you intend to develop a genuinely proactive society.
- Announce that you intend to fully investigate everything about covid 19.
- Announce your intention to seriously implement the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Announce that you intend to guarantee everyone in Sweden a paid job.
In this way, you will completely distinguish yourself from existing political parties and attract the attention of the people and hopefully media.